Saturday 14 May 2011

Welcome to the Fantasy Treadmill

Welcome to the Fantasy treadmill (copyright pending)

I have decided to call my blog the fantasy treadmill for two reasons: firstly, because of the inherent irony term, given that fantasy does its very best to suppress physical exercise; and secondly, because I never actually find myself making forward progress… the pain and reward of fantasy is a carrot and stick type deal that often makes me feel like an ass. 

The objective of this blog is to provide insight into the world of fantasy. As you know, the internet is seriously deprived of fantasy writers and bloggers so I've decided to play my part and offer what limited advice I can give. We are all in it together and whatever advice and information that can be acquired to dampen the harsh realities of our alternate fantasy universe should undoubtedly be welcomed,

JW.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment